Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Freaky Friday

I woke up this morning, and put my very expensive suit on, but I was very tired, but I remembered to have some coffee, so I went to go get some coffee, and while I was drinking it, it spilled all over the floor and me.


As soon as I finished getting changed I had forgotten to change my kitten's litter box, but I was already late for work, so I quickly changed it and ran all the way to the car, but forgot my car-keys, went back to get the car keys, got into the car and forgot my suitcase, went inside again and forgot to put my cats food in his bowl, I was already super-duper late for work.


I got to work and had already forgotten about my interview with Mr. Frank, I was so stressed that I had remembered my interview that I did on my laptop, I was so thankful that I put it on my laptop, but then as soon as I turned on my laptop it was flat, and when I was late to the interview they said I was fired. I ran, threw and ripped up all the things I did, I was so furious today because today in the morning wasn’t good and at work too.



So the next day I just stayed home and watch Netflix and sleep and eat while my house is looking like a dump, but I didn't care, I could do anything I want, the next day my house got evicted, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and then I was homeless.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Agcym Archie here
    I really like this piece of writing because it is really funny and descriptive. Maybe next time you could add a picture to show the main scene.

    ReplyDelete