Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Weird Wednesday

 It was 10:59a.m almost 11, waiting for the bell to ring, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, waiting for the bell to ring, “only 1 more second until the bell rings for morning-tea, Ohhh soo close!, *RINGGG went the bell. Yasss finally but what I didn’t know was that we had a call back for 10 minutes. 


10 minutes later….


As soon as we finished all my energy that was all the way down to my toes sprinted up to my face and made the biggest smile ever. I and my friends went to the back of the school and did some scary stuff. The bell rang but we didn’t hear that and just kept on looking for a game. We finally found one called Tick-Tock, but we had to set everything up and wait for it only happens at 12, 3 of my friends left so there were only 2 of us. “Ohh it’s only 16 minutes until 12”,” I wonder what will happen at 12,” I said. I got my phone out so we could check the time so we could see when and what was gonna happen, but when I turned on my phone the time just went faster and faster.


The time stopped when it was 11:59, someone walked past us and we were scared that we were going to get caught for going out of school grounds, but they just walked right past us, “what happened to us” I asked. I got up and just started walking towards a wall, then started sprinting, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING” said my friend, “Testing something!” I closed my eyes and felt nothing as soon as I ran into the wall. “What am I?” I said. I gasped. 


The next day….


“Ugh.. my head hurts”. I woke up and thought that it was all a dream so I went to go and wash my face, but then I couldn’t even turn on the tap, “Oh No, so it wasn’t a dream after all”.


No comments:

Post a Comment